ALASKAN-2 | ULU KNIFE | Damascus | Traditional | Authentic
- Razor Sharp: Never worry about dull chopping again with premium razor-sharp blades that make cutting a dream.
- Durable Design: More than 200 layers of Damascus Steel are used to create each pocket knife, guaranteeing lasting sharpness and durability.
- Stag handle: African wenge wood handle – Beautiful, natural, and comfortable.
- Makes the Perfect Gift: Give this one-of-a-kind hand-crafted gift to a close friend, family member, or coworker, and they will be in awe of your impeccable taste
- Leather Sheath: Heavy duty leather sheath is included.
- 120 days money-back guarantee: you can return the product for a full refund within 120 days.
Discover a new way to prepare your ingredients with the best Ulu knife on the market.
Alaskan Ulu knife is a simple small fixed-blade knife configured for excellent control and precision cuts. It can handle most tasks like cutting vegetables, meat, and skinning.
Ulu is a traditional knife of the native Arctic tribe women. Historically, they used it for cleaning and filleting fish, skinning and butchering game, and preparing a meal. A classic ulu knife consists of a crescent-shaped cutting edge with a handle directly over the blade.
When using this knife, rather than taking advantage of that extended handle in a chopping motion as I might with a cleaver. The overall grip allowed to rock that crescent edge back and forth when cutting.
Ulu Knife Details:
- Ulu Knife: Blade length: 5.5" | Handle length: 5.5" | Height: 3.5
- Handles: made of unique turquoise epoxy resin and olive wood
- Blade material: premium-quality Damascus steel
- Leather Sheath: Heavy-duty genuine custom leather sheath is included.