ALASKAN | ULU KNIFE | Damascus | Traditional | Versatile | Beautiful
- Razor Sharp: Never worry about dull chopping again with premium razor-sharp blades that make cutting a dream.
- Durable Design: More than 200 layers of Damascus Steel are used to create each pocket knife, guaranteeing lasting sharpness and durability.
- Stag handle: Beautiful natural padauk and walnut wood handle.
- Makes the Perfect Gift: Give this one-of-a-kind hand-crafted gift to a close friend, family member, or coworker, and they will be in awe of your impeccable taste
- 120 days money-back guarantee: you can return the product for a full refund.
Upgrade your cooking game with a premium, hand-forged Damascus ulu Knife
Alaskan Ulu knife is a simple small fixed-blade knife configured for excellent control and precision cuts. It can handle most of the tasks like cutting vegetables, meat, and skinning. It has a large enough choil to become a complete finger groove.
Ulu is a traditional knife of the native Arctic tribe women. Historically, they used it for cleaning and filleting fish, skinning and butchering game, and preparing a meal. A classic ulu knife consists of a crescent-shaped cutting edge with a handle directly over the blade.
When using this knife, rather than taking advantage of that extended handle in a chopping motion as I might with a cleaver. The overall grip allowed to rock that crescent edge back and forth when cutting.
Ulu Knife Specifications:
- Hollow Grind Blade is a hand-forged Damascus steel raindrop pattern with a combination of 4340 and 1095 Carbon Steel
- Layers: 200+
- Blade Hardness: 54-56 HRC
- Blade Length: 6″
- Handle Length: 5″
- Total Height: 4.25″
- Handle Material: African Padauk and American walnut wood handle