CRAFTER | Pocket knife | Damascus | Antler Handle | Filework
- Razor Sharp: Never worry about dull chopping again with premium razor-sharp blades that make cutting a dream.
- Durable Design: More than 200 layers of Damascus Steel are used to create each pocket knife, guaranteeing lasting sharpness and durability.
- Stag handle: Beautiful stag handle with incredible file work. on spine and hand engraving on the bolster.
- Makes the Perfect Gift: Give this one-of-a-kind hand-crafted gift to a close friend, family member, or coworker, and they will be in awe of your impeccable taste
- Leather Sheath: Long lasting thick and sturdy leather sheath is included.
- 120 days money-back guarantee: you can return the product for a full refund.
Handmade Crafter Damascus Steel Pocket Knife for performance. Get yours Today!
Crafter Damascus pocket knife is handmade from extraordinary materials and refined for the highest cutting performance, unparalleled sharpness, and striking aesthetics. It has a unique work of art, styled and crafted by master blade-smiths from the hand-carved edge to the Damascus blade.
The blade is created by forge welding multiple layers of steel into a solid block called a billet. The billet is folded and re-welded several times to produce several layers.
Patterns are created by manipulating the steel during the forge welding process. When acid is added to the blade, it attacks the layers of hard and soft steel differently, highlighting the attractive layered pattern in the steel.
The combination of layered hard and soft steel creates blade flexibility and toughness and produces invisible serrations that aid cutting. The hardness of the Damascus steel is 56-58 HRC on the Rockwell scale.
Pocket Knife Specifications:
- Blade: Hollow Grind Blade is hand-forged with a combination of 4340 and 1095 Carbon Steel
- Damascus Layers: 200+
- Blade Hardness: 54-56 HRC
- Blade Length: 3″
- Handle Length: 4.5″
- Handle Material: Antler handle with steel engraved bolster
- Leather Sheath: Heavy-duty genuine leather sheath included.