PERFORMER | Cleaver | Damascus Steel| Ergonomic Handle
- Razor Sharp: Never worry about dull chopping again with premium razor-sharp blades that make cutting a dream.
- Durable Design: More than 200 layers of Damascus Steel are used to create each knife, guaranteeing lasting sharpness and durability.
- Extremely Comfortable: Beautiful, ergonomic pakkawood handle complements the blades and reduces wrist stress while chopping.
- Makes the Perfect Gift: Give this one-of-a-kind hand-crafted Damascus cleaver to a close friend, family member, or coworker, and they will be in awe of your impeccable taste.
- Leather Sheath: Long lasting thick and sturdy leather sheath for protection, traveling and outdoor parties.
- 120 days money-back guarantee: you can return the product for a full refund.
Damascus cleaver is used for chopping, slicing, and dicing. High-quality Damascus steel is used for performance and durability and sharpness. It is also called a meat cleaver.
It is for heavy-duty jobs and lightweight tasks such as chopping meat, vegetables, nut, etc. The handle is made of black pakkawood for durability with steel pins. A genuine heavy-duty leather sheath is included.
It is handcrafted from extraordinary materials and refined for the highest cutting performance, unparalleled sharpness, and striking aesthetics. Each cleaver is a unique work of art, styled and crafted by master blacksmiths from the hand-carved edge to the Damascus blade.
The Damascus blades for the cleaver is created by forge welding multiple layers of steel into a solid block called a billet. The billet is folded and re-welded several times to produce several layers.
Patterns are created by manipulating the steel during the forge welding process. When acid is added to the blade, it attacks the layers of hard and soft steel differently, highlighting the attractive layered pattern in the steel.
The combination of layered hard and soft steel creates blade flexibility and toughness and produces invisible serrations that aid cutting.
- Blade: Hollow Grind Blade is hand-forged Damascus steel.
- Blade Hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Blade Length: 6″
- Handle Length: 5″
- Handles: made from pakkawood
- Blade material: hand-forged Damascus steel
- Damascus layers: 200+
- Leather Sheath: Heavy duty and sturdy leather sheath is included