LAVIS | Skinner | High Carbon Steel | Hammer Mark | Beautiful Pakkawood Handle
- 3″ Lavis Skinner, high carbon steel, hollow grind, brown pakkawood handle
- Never Dull: Never worry about your knife going dull again. High carbon steel remains razor-sharp for a long time.
- Beautiful Design: Hammer marks on the blade, Brown pakkawood handle to complement the blade beautifully.
- Long-Lasting Durability: Due to the fine grain and high-carbon content in steel, make its edge is long-lasting.
- High-Quality: High-quality steel is used in making this blade so you can enjoy this knife forever.
- Leather Sheath: Long lasting thick and sturdy leather sheath for protection.
- 120 days money-back guarantee: you can return the product for a full refund.
Lavis skinner with hammer marks, you'll be skinning like a pro. Get yours today!
Our high carbon knife is handcrafted from extraordinary materials and refined for the highest cutting performance, unparalleled sharpness, and striking aesthetics.
Each knife is a unique work of art, styled and crafted by master blade-smiths from the hand-carved edge to the Damascus blade. Place your order for the best professional chef knife now!
- Measurements: Blade length: 3" | Handle length: 3"
- Handles: made of beautiful brown pakkawood
- Blade material: premium-quality high carbon steel
- Sheath: Heavy-duty genuine custom leather sheath is included.
Order Your Lavis Skinner with hammer marks Today.